2 June 2011

Well this is new...

Evening everyone, i'm India and i'm 18 and live in Bournemouth in the UK. I'm new to the world of blogging so you'll have to give me time to adjust!!

So.. what do i do now?? I'll tell you a bit about myself and what my blog will (hopefully) become.
Im a half Italian brunette with a love of shoes, make up, hair, perfume, diamonds and anything sparkly!!
My dream pair of shoes is a pair of Louboutin Ambertina Bejewelled heels - slight problem is the price tag of $2,395 (God knows how much that is in GBP!!) I'm saving for these beauties none the less and will make sure i have them by the time i'm 25!!
Aren't they Amazing? >>
I could shoe shop all day every day, and love everything from skyscraper platforms to gladiator sandals but mainly adore heels. Bright colours, sparkles, things that make you say "wow" is what i love as well as subtle neutrals that will go with anything and everything! I tend to base my outfits around my shoes when it comes to wearing heels, as that is the first thing i look at when looking at a girl's outfit! I will keep you updated on my purchases, along with shoes i find and adore enough to share with you!

Another love of mine is nails. I can't stand going out if my nails aren't done and in a gorge colour! I am a self confessed fake nails addict, and rather than spend loads of £££ going to get them done, i do them myself. I've been doing them for so long now i can whack on a whole new set and have them painted and ready to go in 15 minutes!

Every girl loves her make up and perfume, and i'm a huge fan of MAC & Benefit, as well as the usual brands of MaxFactor, No7, Maybelline etc.

So... that's me? I hope you enjoy the blog!!

            
           India xx

No comments:

Post a Comment